Yum yum chicken & spicy fried rice. Stir Fried Yum Yum Instant Noodles Recipe Style to Cook Noodles by Kitchen Foods Döner vs. Yum Yum Chicken – creamy chicken casserole topped with cornbread stuffing.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. See more ideas about Indian food recipes, Recipes, Chicken recipes. Jump To Recipe • Print Recipe. You can cook Yum yum chicken & spicy fried rice using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yum yum chicken & spicy fried rice
- Prepare 4 of boneless skinless chicken thighs diced.
- You need 1/2 bottle of yum yum sauce.
- You need 1 of small onion diced.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno diced with seeds.
- It’s 3 of mini sweet peppers diced.
- Prepare 15 of baby Carrots diced.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s of Rice.
- It’s 1 can of broth (beef or chicken).
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 4 of eggs whisked.
Last night's dinner, for example: spicy grilled chicken with absolutely no reservations whatsoever on spices and seasonings tucked into a. yum yum Instant Noodles C. has been added to your Basket. Chicken Yum-Yums. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Tom yum chicken soup is full of flavour from lemongrass, galangal and kaffir lime. Tom Yum Gai ต้มยำไก่ (lemongrass chicken soup).
Yum yum chicken & spicy fried rice instructions
- Take you chicken dice it up and put in a zippy bag with yum yum sauce let marinate for 30 minutes. Then put chicken in baking dish and cook chicken till done. Set aside.
- Put half stick of butter in skillet. Dice up peppers, carrots and onion and add to skillet cook till onions are translucent. Then add whisked eggs and cook till scrambled. Set aside.
- In a pot add your broth rice salt and pepper cook till done (minute rice will work).
- Once rice is done place rice in bowl. Then egg and pepper mix and finally chicken. Eat and enjoy it will have heat to it..
I was impressed with Yum Yum Chicken on my visit. Chicken takes a little while to make but its so fresh and worth it. The coating was crunchy, chicken was tender, juicy and hot. The flavors in Thai Tom Yum chicken are so incredible, this dish will fast become one of your dinner favorites. Although you can also buy a pre-made Tom Yum paste in stores.