Chicken stuffed with rice, potatoes and green peas. This week we have a wonderful, and quick Smothered Chicken Brown Gravy & Rice with Potato Salad and Green Peas tutorial that you're going to love. Pakistani/Indian Style Chicken, Potato and Green Peas Rice! This Quick & Delicious recipe will have everyone wanting more.
To begin making the Green Peas, Potato and Paneer Tikki Recipe, first combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl, except the oil. Check the salt and spice levels and adjust to suit your taste. The next step is to shape the tikkis into medium size discs. You can cook Chicken stuffed with rice, potatoes and green peas using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken stuffed with rice, potatoes and green peas
- You need 2 cups of rice🍚.
- It’s 1 can of green peas.
- You need 1.7 pounds of chicken 🐔.
- You need 5 of potatoes 🥔.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt 🧂.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon pepper🍋.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic salt 🧄.
- Prepare 1 tsp of seven spices.
- Prepare 1 tsp of poultry seasoning.
Divide the Green Peas Potato Paneer Tikki. Potatoes and peas with spicy gravy makes a great main dish. Add potatoes and salt mix it well, while mixing mash few pieces of potatoes that will give thickness to gravy. I had it with rice flour chapathi…and it really tastes good….
Chicken stuffed with rice, potatoes and green peas step by step
- Clean the chicken,sprinkle all the Spices.
- Cut the potatoes cubes and fry them, cook the rice, and mix with the potatoes and the peas..
- Last things we put the mixture in side the chicken and also between the skin and the meat..
- Cooking about 1hours and 45 minutes..
Thanks so much for sharing such wonderful and easy recipes. Heat half and half in a small saucepan. Chicken and potatoes – stock image. Tasty chicken with roasted potatoes — Photo by sabinoparente. Stuffed cabbage with meat and rice served with boiled potatoes and tomato sauce on white plate.