Crockpot Chicken n Veggies For 1.
You can cook Crockpot Chicken n Veggies For 1 using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken n Veggies For 1
- It’s 1/2 lb of boneless skinnless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 small of red potato.
- It’s 3 of baby carrots.
- You need 1/2 stalk of celery.
- It’s 1/4 small of yellow onion.
- Prepare 2 pinch of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 pinch of parsely flakes.
- Prepare 2 pinch of garlic powder.
- You need 2 pinch of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter or margarine.
Crockpot Chicken n Veggies For 1 instructions
- In a small bowl combine all seasonings. Set aside..
- cut potato in 4 wedges..
- Slice celery into decent sized slices..
- Sprinkle chicken with half the seasoning. Press, pound or rub it in..
- Cut chicken into large 2 bite chunks..
- Add chicken to bottom of a 1 quart crockpot..
- Add veggies on top..
- Sprinkle rest of seasoning over veggies..
- Top with butter..
- Turn on crockpot and let cook 4-6 hours or until chicken is cooked through and veggies r tender. (My crockpot only has one setting.. on.. so cook time may vary depending on your crockpot settings).
- Serve as is, or over pasta or rice. Or a nice slice of buttered french bread..
- You can add more or less seasoning depending on your personal taste..