Sloppy Joe Breakfast Bowl. SLOPPY JOE BREAKFAST BOWLS Sloppy Joes in breakfast form. This recipe uses ground turkey coated in a sweet tomato based sauce and paired with roasted sweet potatoes and hard boiled eggs. Add the ground beef and diced onion to a large skillet.
Stir well to coat and bring to a low simmer. Here are some examples of the best recipes from this application: Sloppy Joe Breakfast Bowl Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes Beany Sloppy Joe Casserole Breakfast Sloppy Joes Flavorful Turkey Sloppy Joes In The Crockpot Sloppy Joes And Pasta Salad Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes Home Made Sloppy Joes Sloppy Joe With A Bite Debombdigity Sloppy Joes. Variations on these Sloppy Joes: Sausage: I used pork sausage to keep the Classic Sausage Gravy recipe flavors, but you can certainly use turkey sausage or chicken sausage. You can have Sloppy Joe Breakfast Bowl using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe Breakfast Bowl
- Prepare 1/4 pound of breakfast sausage.
- It’s 3 ounces of Chorizo sausage.
- It’s 1/2 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped grape tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped red onion.
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/3 cup of steak sauce I used HP Sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of grated extra sharp cheddar cheese.
Just be sure you are using raw sausage meat. Tater Tots: Classic tater tots add height but potato coins (the flatter tater tots) will also work well – especially in smaller sized sandwiches. THESE are such a hit with the kids! Let me know if you try!
Sloppy Joe Breakfast Bowl step by step
- Cook everything but the eggs together..
- Scramble the eggs and cook till done..
- Add a layer of the cooked eggs to a bottom of a bowl..
- Add some of the meat mixture to the eggs..
- Top off with cheese.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat foil with cooking spray. Coat cut sides of squash with foil and arrange squash cut side down on prepared pan. New menu features seafood, salads, sandwiches, and popular appetizers our customers request. Yes it's healthy, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined-sugar free, made with all real-food ingredients, blah blah blah. But the main point is that these are bringing the fun back to eating well.