Beany Sloppy Joe Casserole. All the components of sloppy joes are mixed with penne pasta and Colby-Jack cheese creating a comfort food casserole for cold days. Reviews for: Photos of Sloppy Joe Casserole. This sloppy joe casserole is such an easy twist on a childhood favorite!
Then, in the same pan, saute onions and garlic until translucent. This easy Sloppy Joe Casserole recipe will have your family begging for second and third helpings. It's always a hit with family and friends! You can have Beany Sloppy Joe Casserole using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beany Sloppy Joe Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef or ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 can of pork and beans – drained.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed tomato soup.
- You need 2 tbs of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- You need 1 bag of frozen tater tots (will probably not use all).
- Prepare of several slices American cheese (optional).
She goes over any Friday she has off from work. The only way to make your family's favorite sloppy joe dinner even better is to turn it into a delicious casserole made with only a few ingredients. In our homemade sloppy joe casserole recipe, there are a few differences from the typical sandwich—namely, you'll be losing the buns, and the kids will need to pick up a fork to dig in. It's just as exciting, though, and it still has all that you remember (and appreciate).
Beany Sloppy Joe Casserole step by step
- In a medium skillet over medium high heat crumble and brown ground beef until no pink remains, adding minced garlic and seasoned salt as it cooks..
- When fully cooked drain fat off ground beef in a colander. Return to skillet over medium heat. Add baked beans, soup, brown sugar, mustard, vinegar, and worcestershire sauce. Stir to combine. Simmer uncovered until sauce thickens, stirring occasionally. About 10-15 minutes..
- Transfer mixture to a medium casserole dish. Top with cheese (optional) then a single layer of tater tots. Bake in preheated 425°F oven for 20-25 minutes or until tots are golden and crispy. Let rest 5 minutes before serving and enjoy!.
Sloppy Joe Casserole is an easy twist on traditional sloppy joes that's flavorful and delicious! We started the week with this delicious Sloppy Joe Casserole and we all love it! The boys get such a kick out of me saying Sloppy Joe Casserole! This Cornbread Sloppy Joe Casserole is quick, simple, delicious, and a recipe the whole family is going to go crazy for. You've never had a Sloppy Joe, quite like this before.