Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes. Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes will make you forget your childhood canned sauce memories and make you LOVE sloppy joes again. We have had Philly Cheese Steak Grilled Cheese sandwiches in our rotation for years (because they are AMAZING) and one day. Homemade Philly cheese steaks Sloppy-Joe style are quick and easy to make in one skillet and served on whole wheat buns.
Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes are the best sloppy joes you will ever have! This easy recipe combines your favorite Philly cheese steak and You cannot resist it! These Philly Steak Sloppy Joes are quick and easy to make, and popular with both adults and kids. You can have Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 3 tbs of butter.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1 of small green bell pepper.
- Prepare 16 oz of mushrooms.
- It’s 3 tbs of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Worcestershire.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground pepper.
- You need 1 tbs of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 4 oz of provolone cheese slice.
- It’s 6 of brioche hamburger buns.
- You need 4 oz of Mozzarella cheese slices.
It's one of my favorite dinner. The process of preparing these sloppy joes is easy. Ground beef is cooked in the pan with onion and bell peppers. The mixture then gets the flavor from If you don't want to prepare the cheese sauce, using provolone cheese slices would be great as well.
Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes instructions
- Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 15 minutes.
- Dice Mushrooms, Bell Pepper and Onion and set aside.
- Brown ground beef, remove from pan and set aside. There is no need to drain..
- Melt butter in same pan and add mushrooms, bell pepper and onion. Cook for 6 minutes..
- Return ground beef to pan.
- Mix beef broth and cornstarch together and add to pan.
- Add salt, pepper, ketchup and Worcestershire to pan.
- Cook for approx 15 minutes or until a significant amount of liquid is gone (mixture should be approx 25 % liquid).
- Add provolone and mozzarella cheese and stir until melted.
- Scoop mixture onto bun and enjoy!.
These Philly cheese steak sloppy joes make. Sloppy Joes with a Philly Cheese Steak flair. Let me ask you this – if I didn't call them PHILLY cheesesteak sloppy joes, would you still have an issue with the taco seasoning? What if I said Philly inspired? If you are not a fan of mushrooms or bell peppers, believe me you might not even care if they are there at all.