E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake. Crisp tortilla pieces are layered with a mixture of Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup, salsa, cooked chicken and Cheddar cheese, and baked until golden and bubbly in this quick and easy dish. My husband loves it and it's so easy to make! I had leftover chicken & corn tortillas, and this was the PERFECT way to use them up.
While it was baking I whipped up a nice tossed salad. Crisp tortilla pieces are layered with a mixture of Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup, salsa, cooked chicken and Cheddar cheese, and baked until Cover the baking dish. Let stand until the cheese is. You can cook E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake
- It’s 2 cans (10 3/4 ounces) of Condensed Tomato Soup.
- You need 2 cups of Chunky Salsa or Original Picante Sauce Medium.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 22 oz of bag of fully cooked, diced, oven roasted chicken breast.
- Prepare 16 of corn tortilla(6-inch), cut into 1-inch pieces.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded fiesta/Mexican blend cheese (or more if you want:) ).
- It’s 1 can of sweet whole kernel corn (optional).
A creamy chicken and cheese casserole with bell pepper, onion and spicy tomatoes. Here's my contribution to Cinco de Mayo! And boy, is it good (the picture would be even Classic chicken tortilla casserole meets a revamped, homemade filling that is so delicious I'm surprised any made it into the casserole itself. Enjoy one and let the other one cool.
E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake instructions
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the soup, salsa, corn, milk, chicken, tortillas and half the cheese in a large mixing bowl & then pour mixture into 5 quart (11 by 13) shallow baking dish..
- Cover the baking dish. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Top with the remaining cheese. Let stand until the cheese is melted..
- Enjoy:-) This feeds a big crowd..
When ready to serve, thaw frozen casserole overnight in refrigerator. Corn tortillas and rotisserie chicken get layered with tasty ingredients like enchilada sauce, green chiles and corn for a quick and easy Mexican-style In large bowl, mix chicken, taco seasoning mix, green chiles, frozen corn and enchilada sauce. All Reviews for Quick Chicken Tortilla Bake. Stir in chicken, tortillas and bell pepper. Spoon and spread mixture in baking dish.