Bbq fried chicken nachos. Heat the oil in a pan over high heat. Cook the chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and chili powder for two to three minutes. Add the barbecue sauce and cook until the sauce has reduced by about half, about five minutes.
These are loaded with chips, ooey gooey cheese, chicken, bbq sauce and topped with your favorite toppings! This year I am partnering with Reynolds Wrap and I am so excited to share this recipe and hack with you today.… The nachos and the toppings will cook more evenly too, to ensure that all of that cheese is beautifully melted and gooey! Top Tips To Make BBQ Chicken Nachos. You can have Bbq fried chicken nachos using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bbq fried chicken nachos
- You need 2 of fried chicken breasts cut into small pieces (see my recipe for fried chicken batter and recipe).
- Prepare 12 of corn tortillas cut into quarters.
- You need of Bbq sauce.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Fritos mild cheddar cheese sauce.
For the shredded chicken, you can use pre packaged, rotisserie or oven bake or pressure cook some raw breasts and shred them. BBQ grilled chicken nachos are the perfect dish for any tailgate party. Add your favorite toppings for a game day appetizer! Gluten free chicken nachos are easy to make to feed a crowd.
Bbq fried chicken nachos step by step
- Heat oil in a fryer to 375 or heat 3” of oil in a deep kettle to the same temp and fry chips until crispy. Place on paper towel to absorb grease and season with Cajun seasoning, onion powder and salt. Lay on two plates..
- Top nachos with cheese, sour cream, bbq and chicken. You can add any other toppings you desire..
You may want to make a few batches because these will be eaten very quickly. Bake the chicken nuggets according to the oven method on the package directions. Set up a grill for indirect heat. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. In a large bowl, toss chicken with barbecue sauce.