BBQ Sloppy Joe’s. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. A Fun twist on a BBQ Sandwich. I make different sloppy joes all the time.
I think I might agree too, because it is a fun twist on a BBQ sandwich where BBQ sandwich and sloppy joes, meet, get married and this is their beautiful baby. 😉 BBQ Beef Sloppy Joes. The mix of the ketchup, bbq sauce, beef broth and Worcestershire sauce is the perfect combination to add just enough sweetness. The BBQ Sloppy Joe mixture will be enjoyed over a delicious piece of Texas toast and toped with cheddar cheese. You can have BBQ Sloppy Joe’s using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BBQ Sloppy Joe’s
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef or ground turkey (you could mix them too!).
- You need 1/2 of onion finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of red pepper finely chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of BBQ Sauce (any kind will do).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare of hamburger buns and cheese to serve with.
Serve over Texas toast and sprinkle with cheese. The BBQ Sloppy Joe mixture will be enjoyed over a delicious piece of Texas toast and toped with cheddar cheese. Week two of our new sloppy joes series and this week we're leaving beef for the first time in favor of cooking with sausage links. The flavors are similar to your favorite bbq links on a sandwich, but with the benefit of added vegetables your family won't even realize are there.
BBQ Sloppy Joe’s step by step
- In a Medium skillet brown the ground beef (I used my instant pot.).
- Once browned, add in in the onions, red pepper, and salt & pepper. Cook to you have onions and peppers soft or how you like them..
- When soft mix in the BBQ, Ketchup, and water.
- Cook on low for 5-10 minutes to allow the flavors to combine, for stove top, or can do this in instant pot or crockpot times will very with them just cook it down..
- Serve with cheese in hamburger buns..
- Notes – this meal is so easy and can be cooked in 10mins.. you can use red or green pepper or both. I served this with French fries..
This sloppy joe recipe is quick and inexpensive. In addition to putting it on rolls, try this slightly sweet beef mixture over rice, biscuits, or baked potatoes. In a small skillet, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the ketchup, brown sugar, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Barbecue sauce and spicy chili beans bring a taste of the ol' West to your home on the range.