Buffalo chicken soup. This buffalo chicken soup is a fun and different way to enjoy your favorite hot wing flavors! Well, it's soup season again, and I'm all over it. Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Soup Recipe – Instant Pot Pressure Cooker – Learn how to make low carb buffalo chicken soup in the Instant Pot.
Place a skillet over medium heat and add the butter. This easy Keto Buffalo Chicken Soup is sure to be a hit with your entire family – even if they aren't eating low carb! If you're a fan of Buffalo Wings, then you are going to L. You can cook Buffalo chicken soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken soup
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of butter.
- You need 1 1/2 C. of celery, chopped.
- You need 1 of yellow onion, diced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp. of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of onion powder.
- You need 2 lbs. of chicken breasts, cooked, shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 C. of ranch dressing.
- It’s 3/4 C. of buffalo sauce.
- It’s 4 oz. of cream cheese.
- You need 2 C. of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 3 of green onions, chopped.
Tastes just like buffalo chicken/hot wings in a creamy and filling soup! I am not usually a fan of anything with canned cream soups but when I tried this I just had to have the recipe. This Buffalo Chicken Soup is cheesy, filling and perfect winter comfort food. Buffalo chicken soup is a high fat, low carb soup recipe perfect for a keto dinner any night!
Buffalo chicken soup instructions
- In a large sauce pan or skillet melt butter on medium heat. Saute celery and onion until soft and onion is translucent. 3-4 minutes. Add garlic, saute another 1 minute..
- Season with paprika, garlic powder and onion powder. Cook until fragrant. Another minute or so. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil..
- Add the buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, cream cheese and shredded cheese. Cook stirring occasionally until smooth and creamy.
- Add shredded chicken..
- Top with more shredded cheese and green onions. And more buffalo sauce if desired..
However, have you ever hear of buffalo chicken soup? It is the new, amazing way to enjoy that. Creamy Buffalo Chicken Soup with all of the creamy, tangy, and spicy flavor of your favorite chicken wings but in a soup! My family is obsessed with wings. It all starts with my husband.