Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups. Sloppy Joe fans, prepare to be wowed. Grease a muffin pan and Shape biscuits to fit sections. (like a cup/bowl). For these Hawaiian Sloppy Joes, I recommend Hawaiian Sweet Rolls.
Pineapple, red and yellow peppers, and sweet onion really make these sandwiches stand out. This simple recipe is perfect for busy weeknights and can be prepped and cooked when you're running short on time. Top each Hawaiian Sloppy Joe with a pineapple ring and some jalapenos for an amazing sandwich that everyone will love! You can have Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups
- Prepare 1 lb. of Ground Hamburger.
- It’s 1 can of sloppy joe sauce.
- Prepare 1 pack of Pillsbury Sweet Hawaiian Biscuit Rolls.
- Prepare of Optional: Shredded Cheese, Green Onion, Extra Peppers.
These Hawaiian Sloppy Joes are a fun twist on an old classic. The homemade sauce is made using simple ingredients and is sweet and flavorful. I made these Hawaiian Sloppy Joes right before we left. I am all about fast and easy meals lately.
Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°. Grease a muffin pan and Shape biscuits to fit sections. (like a cup/bowl) Bake for 20-25 mins or until golden brown..
- Brown hamburger with extra veggies if desired and then mix in sloppy joe sauce..
- Use a spoon to smash down and/or scoop out the middle of the biscuits. You can remove the middles and put them on top later. Or simply push them down to dent the middles..
- Scoop sloppy joe mix into and on top of biscuits..
- Top with the scooped out middle pieces and/or shredded cheese, green onions, or any other toppings you like! Enjoy!.
The flavor of these are awesome and the added bacon is a huge bonus. 🙂 They had a bit of sweet to them and the flavor was the perfect balance. Everyone loved them and this recipe is definitely a keeper! The notoriously messy Sloppy Joe sandwich has long been regarded a lowbrow affair, better suited for kids' lunch trays than a gourmet chef's kitchen. But the truth is, its simplicity is what makes it so fun and perfect for a quick weeknight meal. With just a few unexpected ingredients like sauerkraut or.