Chicken enchilada nachos. Homemade chicken enchilada sauce flecked with chile peppers is spooned over tortilla chips in this tasty recipe for chicken Chicken Enchilada Nachos. These chicken enchilada nachos are fun, flavorful, and fully-loaded with all of your favorite chicken enchilada ingredients! Living in the Buffalo, NY area, this spicy dish was a perfect Quick Chicken Enchilada Nachos.
Drizzle some enchilada sauce over the top. Chicken Enchilada Nachos made with shredded roasted chicken dripping in homemade Chicken Enchilada Nachos. Student recipes: Up your nachos game with this recipe! You can cook Chicken enchilada nachos using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken enchilada nachos
- It’s 12 of corn tortillas cut into quarters.
- It’s of Spicy cilantro lime black beans (see my recipe).
- It’s 1 of small can green enchilada sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of corn starch.
- You need 1 handful of shredded Mexican cheese.
- It’s 1 of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 cup of tostitos white queso.
- It’s of to taste:.
- You need of taco seasoning.
- It’s of cajun seasoning.
- You need of adobo.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of shredded lettuce.
- It’s of diced onion.
- Prepare of diced tomato.
- Prepare of sour cream if desired.
Tasty, crunchy Chicken Enchilada Nachos thanks to one simple dish. Get the full recipe here: http. Chicken enchiladas is an easy casserole dish made to feed a crowd. Lean white meat is sauteed, shredded and tossed in bold spices for maximum flavor inside warmed flour tortillas.
Chicken enchilada nachos instructions
- Heat fryer to 375 and cook corn tortillas into chips. Place in two bowls..
- Place chicken in a pan and season with spices. Cook until done and shred. Stir in enchilada sauce, corn starch and shredded cheese. Cook on medium low for ten minutes..
- Pour warm tostitos queso over chips and top with shredded chicken, beans and top with desired toppings..
These are the BEST Chicken enchiladas! My cuisine of choice anytime I go out is Mexican and this Chicken Enchiladas. These have been one of my most popular recipes since I first posted, which I. Throwing a snack together has never been easier. Add a layer of cheese and half the chicken mixture.