Picadillo / Goulash. This is my version of Mexican picadillo. You can add any veggies you like, but here is an easy delicious way to make it. This recipe is also makes a great.
It's really quick and easy to make, I make it a few times a month and make enough so we have leftovers. Grenache tends to have juicy, lively fruit, which can go with practically anything. It's exceptional with dishes like this picadillo. You can cook Picadillo / Goulash using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Picadillo / Goulash
- It’s 1-2 pounds of ground beef.
- You need of Diced potatoes.
- You need of I can of corn.
- It’s 1-2 can of mixed vegetables.
- It’s 1-2 cans of tomatoe sauce.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare to taste of Chicken bullion.
- Prepare 1/3 of Diced onion.
- It’s 1 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare to taste of Garlic salt.
- It’s 1 packet of Goya tomato seasoning.
See more ideas about Goulash, Goulash recipes, Cooking recipes. American Goulash is an easy old-fashioned comforting meal that is perfect for the cold winter months. Browse authentic and delicious recipes, cooking techniques and cookware recommendations. All recipes with pictures and clear instructions.
Picadillo / Goulash step by step
- Start by dicing your potatoes and boil in a separate pot for 10 minutes, And set aside. now dice up your onion, rinse and set aside your can veggies you’ll need a large pot this will be soupy as you desire..
- Cook ground beef with diced onion and garlic salt drain any fat now add in your drained cooked potatoes, whole garlic clove, tomato sauce as desired, water as desired depends how soupy you would like, usually 1-2 cups, seasonings to taste and all rinsed can veggies,.
- Bring to a simmer for about 20 minutes taste for seasonings… enjoy! I serve with rice and some avocado.
Hamburger Goulash With Elbow Macaroni Recipes. Red Picadillo- Ground Beef ChiliMadeleine Cocina. Picadillo is a traditional dish in Spain and many Latin American countries. The name comes from the Spanish word Cuban picadillo tends to have tomatoes and cumin as ingredients, but Spanish. Big Pot of Picadillo Mexican Food This�picadillo recipe�is an easy, warm and comforting Mexican di Mexican Picadillo.