Potato Paneer Pakora. Paneer pakora recipe with step by step photos – these tasty paneer pakoras are crisp from outside and soft from inside. Paneer pakoda is a popular pakora variety. at my in law's home. This bread pakora is filled with potato, paneer(Indian Cottage Cheese)with added flavor from green chutney.
This could be a nice appetizer to serve in small parties. Paneer pakora are a delicious Indian snack made with paneer, spices & gram flour. Paneer pakora can be made when you have sudden guests home or want to make something instantly for your family. You can cook Potato Paneer Pakora using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato Paneer Pakora
- Prepare 5 of -potatoes.
- It’s 4 tbsp of conflour.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pepper powder.
- It’s 200 gm of paneer.
- You need 1 bowl of Green chutney -.
- Prepare 1 bowl of Tomato sauce -.
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of Potato sev-.
- You need As needed of Oil.
Pakora is made by choosing a main ingredient like onion, potato, spinach,eggplant, cauliflower, corn etc. which is then dipped in Bengal gram batter and deep fried. Here we have used paneer which is. Spinach Potato Pakoras are great as an appetizer, a tasty compliment for your afternoon tea and a Do not over lap the pakoras. Fry the pakoras in small batches; this will take three to four minutes per.
Potato Paneer Pakora step by step
- Take a 2-bowl add 2 tbsp Coriander chilli paste in 1 bowl, 2nd bowl add 2-tbsp tomato sauce, now add 2-tbsp potatoes sev in each bowl. mix properly..
- Take 200gm paneer cut it down slim slice. cut all..
- Take a one slice. make layer of Coriander chilli paste. and put paneer sliceontop of itapply it to tomato sauce paste. apply paneer slice. put it Coriander chilli paste again paneer qube..
- One qube are ready. Ready to all slice.freeing for 10-minutes..
- Put the cloth on top of bowlit. Crumble the potatoes. after crumbeling then pressing suppress the amount of water..
- Take it in a bowl. add 3-4tbsp cornflour. mix well. add salt and pepper powder. mix well..
- Cut paneer Coriander chilli tomato ycubeprepare mixture of potatoes rigy on it and it shy be exctlly equal to the tube nose shape. all qube are ready..
- Put on a sliver coted plate..
- Keeping all of them in the frezzer to eight hours..
- The oil in the kadai is heated. Pakora fry for 3-4minites.remove it. serve hot..
- Cut and see crispy potato paneer pakora.
Onions, Potatoes, Chilli Flakes, Gram Flour, Water, Corriander Leaves, Dried Coriander, Garam Masalah Variations. Potato, onion, cauliflower, spinach, mixed vegetables, paneer, bread, chicken. Pakora is one of India's most infamous snack dishes. Usually, it involves a mixture of different vegetables all bound together with spices and. Stuffed paneer pakora with green chutney sandwiched between the paneer slices and made pakora.