Herb Roasted Chicken and Potatoes. Arrange the potatoes, onions, and whole chicken in a pan, season with a piquant Kikkoman Soy Sauce mixture, and let the oven do the rest! All Reviews for Roasted Herb Chicken and Potatoes. Chicken thighs, slathered in herb vinaigrette, roasted on bed of sliced potatoes and shallots.
Learn how to make Garlic-Herb Roasted Chicken with Potatoes, Carrots, and Onions. Chicken and potatoes, seasoned with parsley, thyme and garlic powder, roast so quickly in a high heat oven that you can make it on a busy weeknight. Toss the potatoes around the chicken. You can have Herb Roasted Chicken and Potatoes using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Herb Roasted Chicken and Potatoes
- Prepare 4 of to 6 boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 6 medium of sized potatoes.
- It’s 1 of Crisco non stick cooking spray.
- It’s 1/4 cup of green onions chopped.
- Prepare 1 of quarter cup Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of rosemary.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sea salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of marjoram.
- You need 1 tbsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of savory.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
Season the whole thing with a fair amount of salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. This One Pan Lemon garlic herb Roasted Chicken and potatoes is such a flavor packed dish that is so easy to make, yet delicious! For oven-roasted potatoes, you want something in the middle, and that means Yukon Gold. The thin skin helps potatoes heat quickly and evenly Herb 'em up.
Herb Roasted Chicken and Potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 475.
- Wash chicken… Peal potatoes and cut into chunks.
- Spray pan with non stick cooking spray… lightly spray chicken and potatoes with the cooking spray as well.
- mix parmesan and all seasoning /spices.
- coat chicken and potatoes with seasoning mix.
- arrange in a 9 by 13 baking dish or larger.
- bake at 475 for 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
We suggest parsley, rosemary, and thyme as a classic and simple way to season the potatoes, but really, any herbs or spices are welcome here. Wondering how it comes together in one pan? Roast the chicken and potatoes first, then throw the thawed peas in when just a few minutes of cooking time remain. Spatchcock chicken cooks faster than roasting a whole chicken. The bird cooks quickly and evenly, with more skin exposed to get crisp in the oven.