parmesan ranch chicken with roasted potatoes. Toss the potatoes and broccoli rabe with parmesan and serve alongside the chicken with a squeeze of lemon juice to finish. Hidden Valley Ranch is committed to making its website accessible for all users, and will continue to take all steps necessary to ensure compliance with applicable laws. Roasted potatoes are such an easy side dish and you can flavor them however you like, I've made crispy rosemary potatoes but I have to say these ranch roasted potatoes with Parmesan cheese are one of my favorites.
In a shallow bowl, combine the crumbs, parmesan cheese and ranch. Dip chicken in the butter, and then roll in. Place the potatoes on a sheet pan. You can have parmesan ranch chicken with roasted potatoes using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of parmesan ranch chicken with roasted potatoes
- It’s 6 medium of potatoes washed and cubed.
- You need 8 of pieces of boneless chicken.
- Prepare 1 of ranch salad dressing.
- It’s 4 clove of of garlic (diced).
- You need 1 of McCormick steak n onion burger seasoning.
- You need 1 of paresan herb seasoning.
- You need 1 of parmesan grated cheese.
Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper; toss to thoroughly coat. These Crispy Roasted Parmesan Potatoes are epic! Make them for your Sunday Roast or pass them around at a gathering. Just a fleeting glance at these Crispy Roasted Parmesan Potatoes is all you need to KNOW that these are utterly addictive and that you'll be fighting to make sure you get your fair.
parmesan ranch chicken with roasted potatoes step by step
- set oven at 350',put cubed potatoes on cookie sheet, spray potatoes with cooking spray. put garlic over potatoes cover evenly then put on Steak onion Burger season evenly over potatoes..
- place chicken on cookie sheet and brush on ranch dressing, then sprinkle parmesan cheese on top of dressing, then shake on parmesan season..
- cook in oven for 30 minutes then when all done eat n enjoy!!.
These Italian Parmesan Roasted Potatoes are so full of flavor and deliciousness, perfectly crispy and cheesy! They truly are the perfect side dish! All you have to do is enjoy them. A quick and easy dinner recipe the whole family will love. Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes – These buttery garlic potatoes are tossed with Parmesan goodness and roasted to crisp-tender perfection!