yellow rice & ground beef. Yellow rice is a traditional yellow-colored rice dish in Spanish, Morocco,, Peruvian, Caribbean, Portuguese, Filipino, Afghan, Indian, Sri Lankan, South African and Indonesian cuisines. Bring water to a boil in a saucepan. Yellow rice, or Arroz Amarillo, is a staple in the homes of many Latino families.
It truly is "super easy" and it seriously goes with almost anything! Welcome to Gochujang Mamá YouTube Channel! I am a Mom to a blended Korean / Mexican American family that loves to share what I cook in my home. You can have yellow rice & ground beef using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of yellow rice & ground beef
- Prepare 1 packages of yellow rice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of oregano/ tyhme.
- It’s 1 of salt/pepper to taste….
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 can of bush black beans.
Yellow rice, made yellow with turmeric or saffron, is very popular in many countries. Spanish yellow rice is a staple dish for many Hispanic cooks. yellow rice is very flavorful and aromatic with great blend of spices. Turmeric adds the vivid golden Yellow rice is quick, and easy to make. This goes great with soup, and salad or as a side dish with.
yellow rice & ground beef step by step
- follow package instructions for rice.
- while rice is boiling fry/cook hamburger meat combind all dry ingredients in fry pan let cook till meat is cook add black beans slighty drain but not all juice though….
- then once rice is cooked remove from heat. add meat then combind put lid on let sit for about 5 min..
- then serve. also good to serve with toastadas.
- hope ya enjoy.
Healthy Yellow Rice Recipe (Arroz Amarillo). Ideally, when using brown or wild rice for this recipe, you should soak it first to make it more digestible. We are big rice eaters in my house and one of my specialties is Latin yellow rice. A lot of people tell me they can't make rice, this is a fool proof method to make perfect fluffy rice every time! See more ideas about Recipes, Rice recipes, Yellow rice recipes.