bacon wrapped whole chicken and roasted vegetables. Our Stouffer's® Frozen Meals Are Freshly Made, Simply Frozen. Try Stouffer's® Bowl-FULLS Today For Restaurant Inspired Recipes Made For You To Love. Turn Up The Heat & Try Grilling Our Beer Can Chicken Recipe Today!
Fill the cavity with the thyme sprigs and lemon wedges. Rub butter over the entire chicken. Season with salt, pepper and thyme. You can have bacon wrapped whole chicken and roasted vegetables using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of bacon wrapped whole chicken and roasted vegetables
- It’s of ingredients.
- It’s 1 of whole chicken.
- Prepare 7 of potatoes peeled and chopped.
- It’s 2 lb of carrots peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 2 small of onions rough cut.
- Prepare 2 of stalks of celery chopped.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 lb of bacon.
- It’s of rub.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Hungarian sweet paprika.
- You need 1 tbsp of green papaya powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of white pepper powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of extra salt and garlic to taste for vegetables.
Place the carrots inside the cavity, and tie the legs together. Garlic roasted chicken with vegetables is a whole chicken rubbed with an herb butter then stuffed with a mixture of seasonings. Roasted in a large skillet combined with fresh, flavorful vegetables! This combination is perfect for any dinner time meal!
bacon wrapped whole chicken and roasted vegetables instructions
- preheat oven to 400°F Fahrenheit.
- peel and chop vegetables put into a 9×13 baking pan..
- take whole chicken put rub on it and in it wrap chicken mainly on top with bacon take salt and garlic powder this is extra not for rub and add them to vegetables to taste. add water to pan ..
- put whole chicken on top with breast side up resting on the vegetables. bake for 2 1/2hours or till chicken is done when done let rest for 7-10 minutes..
If you love your instant pot, you can also make this roast chicken recipe in less time. And as if that wasn't enough, I glazed the whole thing in maple syrup!!!! You can't get more Canadian than this, bacon and maple syrup! But honestly, this chicken is soooooo good. By wrapping the chicken with bacon, you trap in all the natural juices inside the chicken, leaving you with a crispy exterior and juicy, moist chicken inside.