ground beef curly noodles. Ground beef, noodles, corn and tomatoes make a complete meal in one skillet. My sister who ran a daycare used to make this and everybody enjoyed it. Cook ground beef till no longer pink, drain all grease.
A terrific economical beef mince recipe, prepare to be amazed at how quick and easy this flavour packed ramen noodle recipe is! Ground Beef Curly NoodleAllRecipes. diced tomatoes, whole kernel corn, ramen noodles, ground beef. Ground Beef SaladAs receitas lá de casa. You can cook ground beef curly noodles using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of ground beef curly noodles
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 3 oz of pack orental raman noodles.
- Prepare 10 oz of can whole kernal corn.
- It’s 14 oz of can diced tomatoes.
Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! It uses onion, oyster sauce, celery, ground beef, sesame seed, mushroom, carrot, worcestershire, noodle, soy sauce, garlic. Ground beef, noodles, corn and tomatoes make a complete meal in one skillet. My sister who ran a daycare used to make this and everybody enjoyed it.
ground beef curly noodles step by step
- cook ground beef till no longer pink, drain all grease..
- stir in flavor pack from noodles, tomatoes and corn, slightly break up noodles and add to mixture..
- stil occasionally breaking up chunks of noodles, about 10 mins or until noodles are done..
One-Pot Beefy Broccoli Rice – A quick, easy, and hearty one-pot supper filled with ground beef, broccoli, rice and topped with cheese. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. In large nonstick skillet, cook ground beef and onion over medium-high heat until beef is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Ground Beef Curly Noodle Recipe – Allrecipes.com. An easy, quick and economical recipe that kids really like.