Minty Spicy Kheema (ground beef ). In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Low-Carb Spicy Ground Beef Taco Mix. One for a slow cook in the crock pot here.
Taste and adjust the salt, then stir in half the fresh herbs. A good Dum ka Keema, spicy, smoky, heady punctured with the brightness of mint, the boldness of ginger, that just calls for parathas. It is the one dish that I will always eat at a dinner because there is something about this potent combination I find hard to resist. You can have Minty Spicy Kheema (ground beef ) using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Minty Spicy Kheema (ground beef )
- You need 150 grams of beef kheema (ground beef).
- You need 6 tbsp of Oil to fry.
- You need 4 of black olives, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Jalapenos or 3-4 green chillies , chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of dry basil.
- You need 1/3 cup of Mint leaves and Cillantro leaves , chopped. i used more mint leaves.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Salt (add or less as per your taste).
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of green chilly sauce.
- It’s 1/2 of of lemon squeezed into juice.
The only special Indian ingredient you'll need is garam masala – which is basically a mix of spices, ground together. It goes in almost all Indian dishes, so it really is worth investing in. It's also the only special Indian ingredient we used in our super easy to make Spicy Indian Chapli Kebab recipe as well as our Authentic Indian. An authentic Indian spiced ground (minced) beef recipe known as Qeema (or keema or kheema).
Minty Spicy Kheema (ground beef ) instructions
- I used frozen meat, so had to defrost it first..
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the beef till the pink colour is gone. Then add salt and pepper and saute well.
- Now add chilly sauce and Soy sauce n saute. Then add basil, jalapenos (or green chillies ) and olives and saute.
- When the meat is almost fried add mint and cillantro leaves and saute till the meat is done..
- Finally add lemon juice n mix well. you may garnish with another set of chopped mint leaves. Your kheema is ready :).
- You can also use this recipe for other ground meat. Goes well with rice or breads :).
- One fine saturday Morning, i bought a kheema (though i cooked in the evening :D) .. i wanted to cook it myself in my own simple way. The way i can do it, simple, easy and tasty :p… i am no expert in cooking but i am definately making a good progress. If you try this recipe, lemme know, how good i'm ! Thanks a lot peeps , i dedicate this dish to all my friends here, who made me believe that, yes i can cook too.. Cheers !.
- Hadnt had beef for months, so this was, way too tasty lol.
This is a gem of a recipe because it tastes incredible but unlike many Indian dishes, there are no hard-to-find spices in the ingredients. In a large skillet, warm the oil over medium-high heat. Add the onions and cook until golden. Our family goes through a lot of ground beef. So I'm always looking new ways to cook with it.