Ground Beef and Broccoli. Tender stir-fried beef and broccoli in a savory sauce is a takeout favorite, especially spooned over a bowl of steamed rice. We've paired up this classic Chinese-American dish with another takeout staple, fried rice, resulting in a one-pan meal loaded with crisp-tender broccoli, savory ground beef, and. But anyway I decided to use ground beef after I had several failed attempts using steak.
Ground beef is an excellent keto ingredient for building health lunches and dinners. It is also great mixed into egg muffins for breakfast. How to make Keto Beef and Broccoli Recipe. You can cook Ground Beef and Broccoli using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef and Broccoli
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1 each of large onion chopped.
- It’s 3 each of garlic cloves chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of frozen broccoli thawed.
- You need 2 each of small carrots shredded.
- It’s 1 packages of Knorr Brown Sauce.
- Prepare 3 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s of Optional.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of Sweet and sour sauce.
Prep the veggies and then toss them in a pan with the beef. This low carb dinner comes together in minutes. Brown the ground beef on high heat until it is almost done. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Ground Beef and Broccoli step by step
- Heat oil in pan.
- add onions, cook until tender.
- add garlic, stir, cook 1 min.
- add ground beef, stir fry until brown.
- add broccoli, stir fry 3 minutes.
- add carrots.
- add packet of Knorr brown sauce and stir.
- add water, salt and pepper.
- simmer 20 minutes on medium heat.
- stir in soy sauce.
- remove from heat, serve over rice.
Stir the ground beef every now and then. In this easy cooking video, I make a simple broccoli and beef dinner with hamburger, or ground beef. With ground beef, garlic, ginger, oyster sauce, and broccoli served over rice, it will remind you of Chinese take-out only it's cheaper and healthier for you. As an added bonus, this Beef and Broccoli recipe is. This Pressure Cooker Beef and Broccoli is one of my most popular recipes.