red ground beef and rice. The rice amount seems WAY off to me. But besides that I really did not like this. All I could taste was beans and it was really bland.
Quick And Easy Ground Beef And Rice Recipes. The BEST Red Beans & RiceA Little Claireification. Red beans and rice is a classic Cajun dish. You can cook red ground beef and rice using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of red ground beef and rice
- Prepare of sauce.
- It’s 2 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 2 small of onion sliced coarse.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of eight ounces of tomato paste.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s of rice.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce fifteen ounces.
- You need 5 cup of minute rice.
- It’s 42 oz of chicken broth.
- You need 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
Color is not a reliable indicator of ground beef doneness. This ground beef and rice recipe is a complete meal, with barely any chopping. Full of bright colours, plenty of nutrition, simple and fast to make. Ground beef cooked with seasoned rice and plenty of veggies – kind of like a pilaf or fried rice!
red ground beef and rice instructions
- brown the beef with spices and onion when browned add paste.
- bring broth to boil add tomato sauce and spices let boil 3 minutes add rice bring back to boil cover and let sit off heat 7 minutes.
- mix rice and sauce enjoy.
Brown ground beef in large skillet on medium-high heat. Stir in water, Rice Mix and cumin. Use green bell peppers or red bell peppers, or any combination of colors. Ground turkey or ground chicken may be used to replace all or part of the ground beef in the recipe. Keyword Korean rice bowls, ground beef, rice bowl, korean, ground beef with rice bowls.