Ground beef and mashed potato bake. Our ground beef and mashed potato casserole is a version of the classic Shepherd's Pie. Baked Stuffed Potatoes With Ground Beef Recipes. Salt Crusted Baked Potato with Thyme Ground Beef and GravyCoupon Clipping Book.
Spread mashed potatoes evenly over top. The gang's all here, so make dinner special with ground beef simmered in a delicious sauce and then topped with everyone's favorite—garlic mashed potatoes. View top rated Baked mashed potatoes and ground beef recipes with ratings and reviews. You can have Ground beef and mashed potato bake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground beef and mashed potato bake
- Prepare 600 grams of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1 packages of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- You need 5 of potatoes.
- You need 1 of milk (to taste).
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 of grated cheese (to taste).
- It’s 1 dash of oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt (to taste).
Now place combination into a well greased pan. This Cheesy Ground Beef and Potato Casserole recipe is easy, comforting and easy on the budget. Using hamburger / ground beef, lots of potatoes, vegetables. Spread mashed potatoes over top of casserole.
Ground beef and mashed potato bake step by step
- Peel and cut the potatoes. Boil enough water to cover them and cook them for 40 minutes or until soft..
- On a pan, heat oil at medium heat. Add beef..
- Chop the onion and add it to the beef when it has a pink tone. Mix well..
- When the onion looks transparent, add the tomato sauce. Dice the tomato and add it to the mixture. Mix well..
- Mash the potatoes. Add milk and butter and mix. Add salt to taste..
- Preheat broiler (or oven to broil)..
- Put half the mashed potatoes on a pan. Then add the beef mix on top and another layer of mashed potatoes on top. Cover with cheese..
- Put the tray in the oven for ten minutes..
Sprinkle with additional cheese and breadcrumbs followed by paprika if desired, otherwise just with paprika. This mashed potato-topped hamburger casserole recipe is easy to prepare and bake, and it makes a great family meal. It's a homey mixture of ground beef, topped with mashed potatoes and shredded cheese. It's a simple one-dish meal you'll make again and again. Alternating layers of mashed potatoes and ground beef with peppers.