Roasted Mediterranean Chicken With Lemon Parmesan Pasta. Mediterranean Chicken Pasta Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Stir in spinach and chicken; cook just until spinach is wilted. Drain pasta; stir into chicken mixture.
This Lemon Chicken Pasta is bursting with tender, juicy lemon basil chicken and garlic roasted vegetables tossed with lemon linguine, Parmesan Herbs: this Lemon Chicken Pasta is infused with basil, parsley, oregano and thyme. You may substitute the fresh thyme and oregano for dried because. A relatively simple meal made with the goodness and health from the Mediterranean flavours. You can cook Roasted Mediterranean Chicken With Lemon Parmesan Pasta using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Mediterranean Chicken With Lemon Parmesan Pasta
- You need 4 of Boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 2 clove of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1/4 of Red Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Dried rosemary.
- You need 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Thyme.
- It’s 1/2 cup of EVOO.
- Prepare 2 cup of Lemons, juiced.
- It’s 1 lb of Pasta.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Shredded Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of EVOO.
- Prepare 5 of Leaves of fresh basil.
- It’s 1 of Parsley to garnish.
- You need 1 of Black pepper.
This recipe is made with fresh pasta, but you can make it with any pasta you like. It's the caramelisation of the vegetables fused with the Balsamic vinegar that creates. Greek chicken with lemon rice, anyone? Pasta with tomato sauce is a simple staple all cooks should have in their repertoire.
Roasted Mediterranean Chicken With Lemon Parmesan Pasta step by step
- Place chicken in a flat dish with a lid or in a large plastic bag. Mix garlic cloves, 3/4 chopped onions, rosemary, oregano, thyme, and 1/4 cup lemon juice together is a small bowl. Pour marinade over chicken. Cover and let marinade for 4-12 hours. The longer, the better..
- Preheat oven to 450°F and place rack in the center of the oven. Transfer chicken and marinade to a shallow roasting pan pretty-side down. Cook for 15 minutes. Then, flip chicken over and cook for about 15-25 minutes more or until meat is completely cooked. Remove from oven and let chicken sit in juices 5 minutes before serving..
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to the directions on the package. Grate lemon and place zest in a small bowl. Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice into the bowl and add Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, black pepper, and olive oil. This will create a pesto of sorts..
- Remove pasta from heat and set aside a bit of pasta water for thinning. Drain your noodles. Place pasta back in pot. Add a few tablespoons pasta water and your pesto mixture. Stir until pasta is coated. You can add more water if you need to. Toss in your basil..
- To serve, create a pile of lemony pasta and set your chicken breast on top. Garnish with parsley..
But if you're ready to take the next step — and we say you are — then upgrade to this equally as easy chicken pasta bake. Easy Baked Zucchini with Thyme and Parmesan. Don't we all love the lemon and ricotta and lemon and parmesan combinations? And you can never go wrong with lemon, chicken and spinach. Put that all together with a fair amount of pasta and you get this simple yet hearty and satisfying Italian and Greek inspired dinner!