Fried Rice With Roasted Chicken. Roasted chicken rice is a favourite among the locals in Malaysia and Singapore. The scrumptious roasted chicken is served with fragrant rice cooked with chicken oil and lots of aromatics like ginger and shallots. Many may not have guessed but the 'roasted' chicken is actually fried!
Transfer the fried rice to plates or bowls and serve right away. Really needed some more sauce to spice it up. Very plain – especially the chicken, which was just plain roast chicken as there was no sauce to coat it. You can have Fried Rice With Roasted Chicken using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Rice With Roasted Chicken
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic.
- You need 1 cup of onion.
- Prepare 1 bunch of spinach stem.
- It’s 2 cup of cooked leftover roasted chicken.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked rice.
- You need 1 tbsp of light soy sauce and dash of pepper.
Chicken egg-fried rice is a quick, easy and cheap way to use up leftovers. Perfect for late-night meals or dinner in a hurry. Yangchow fried rice, a specialty from eastern China is distinct because individual grains of rice are cooked in the egg, and soy sauce, and oyster Add the roast pork, shrimp, onion, and vegetables into the pan. Taste and season with extra salt and pepper if desired.
Fried Rice With Roasted Chicken step by step
- with little oil brown onion then add garlic with spinach stem.
- add cooked roasted chicken and rice mix well add soy sauce and pepper.
- stir fry for 2 minute then serve.
- optional put all ingredient into cooked rice cooker and cook for another 5 minute.
- Optional if cooking on stove put all ingredent onto a non stick pan and stir fry for another 5 to 8 minute.
Fried rice is almost like a staple at our house. I cook it at least once a week as my boys absolutely love fried rice in their lunch boxes. I used leftover rotisserie chicken in this Chicken and Corn Fried Rice but you can also use eggs, sausages, or leave it vegetarian. A quick chicken stir-fry with loads of crisp, colorful vegetables. I've never seen this roasted chicken with sticky rice at a restaurant or anywhere else besides our house.