Roasted lime-cajun chicken. Cut off the excess fat from the chicken. Once cut squeeze them in to a small bowl. Cajun Chicken – moist, juicy, tender Cajun baked chicken with crispy skin.
MORE+ LESS This Cajun Chicken and Veggies features chicken thighs, bell peppers, potatoes and onions all baked This cajun chicken sheet pan dinner recipe is dreamy because not only does it taste delicious but it Transfer to baking sheet with chicken. Chicken drumsticks marinated with lime juice, garlic, and spices are roasted until dark and tender in this recipe that's sure to please. Reviews for: Photos of Garlic Lime Roasted Chicken Drumsticks. You can cook Roasted lime-cajun chicken using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted lime-cajun chicken
- Prepare 1 medium of chicken.
- Prepare 5 of limes.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of powdered garlic.
- You need 1/4 tsp of powdered onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 1 of aluminum foil.
Roasted Cajun Chicken Thighs – Juicy oven-roasted chicken thighs prepared with the tastiest cajun rub and served over delicious cauliflower rice. If roasting is out of the question, grab my recipe for Stove Top Chicken Thighs. Because we're making our own cajun seasoning, you might not even. Cajun Chicken Recipe that can be baked, pan fried or grilled.
Roasted lime-cajun chicken instructions
- Cut off the excess fat from the chicken.
- Cut the limes in 4 pieces. Once cut squeeze them in to a small bowl. After there all squeezed add the salt (add more or less depending on your taste).
- Marinate the chicken with the mixture of lime juice. Once marinated put in the fridge for about an hour and a half. Make sure to cover with aluminum foil.
- preheat oven to 325°F Fahrenheit.
- Remove chicken from fridge after an hour and 30 minutes.
- Mix together the Cajun style seasoning, the melted butter, the powdered garlic, and the powder onion..
- Once you have your mixture apply it onto your chicken. Make sure to rub some of the mixture inside of the chicken so that it can absorb the flavor. Also make sure you put some of the mixture under the skin of the chicken.
- Once your oven is heated place the chicken for about 2 hours and 30 minutes covered in aluminum foil. Check up on the chicken every 30 to 40 minutes (make sure it doesnt burn or is under cooked some ovens are different than others).
Lean chicken breast coated in easy homemade cajun seasoning for a healthy dinner with a lot of flavour. Cilantro lime chicken, honey garlic chicken and now this cajun chicken recipe that can be baked, pan fried or grilled. Pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper. Season with the cajun spice mix and a sprinkling of salt and pepper. Lime and cilantro add flavor to these easily roasted chicken breasts.