Crockpot Sweet Honey Chicken.
You can cook Crockpot Sweet Honey Chicken using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Sweet Honey Chicken
- It’s 2 lb of chicken thighs (boneless skinless).
- Prepare 2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 cup of LOW sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 1/3 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 3 tbsp of vegetable or canola oil.
- You need 1 of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 of cornstarch.
- It’s 3 clove of minced garlic.
Crockpot Sweet Honey Chicken instructions
- Season your chicken thighs with salt and pepper and set it in the crockpot..
- I'm a bowl, whisk together honey, oil, garlic, soy sauce, onion, and ketchup. Mix well. Pour over chicken in crockpot..
- Set crockpot on LOW temperature and cook for 6-8 hours..
- After 6-8 hours, remove chicken from crockpot and shred. Set aside. Make a slurry with the cornstarch. Add the slurry to the sauce and stir to thicken. Add shredded chicken back to the crockpot. Change temp to high and cook for an hour..
- Sprinkle chicken with sesame seeds and serve with yummy sauce over rice. :-).