Lemon garlic roasted chicken. This Recipe Combines Two Of McCormick's Most Popular Flavors For The Ultimate Chicken. Arrange lemon and garlic cut sides down in skillet around chicken. Drizzle chicken all over with melted butter (mmmmmmm) and transfer to oven.
Whole roasted chicken with lemon and garlic is going to become your new favorite easy chicken meal. Thomasina Miers' cooks up her favourite family recipe: a classic roast chicken flavoured with lemon, caramelised garlic and thyme. She serves hers with crispy roasted new potatoes and gravy, too, for good measure. You can have Lemon garlic roasted chicken using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon garlic roasted chicken
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken breasts.
- You need 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of lemon, juice only.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 3/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
We've got plenty more roast chicken recipes where that came from, including this wonderful pesto chicken dish. And so here we are: Simple Roast Chicken with Garlic and Lemon. As simple as a roast chicken is to prepare, there are some definite do's and don'ts when it comes to poultry perfection: DO dry off the skin of the chicken as thoroughly as possible. DON'T skip the step of tying the chicken legs together.
Lemon garlic roasted chicken instructions
- Place all ingredients in zip lock bag and marinate on counter top 1 hour or in fridge 4 hours..
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray..
- Arrange chicken on cookie sheet, either as is or cut into strips and placed on skewers..
- Bake 20-30 minutes, depending on thickness of chicken, or until internal temp reads 165°F..
How to Serve Lemon Garlic Roasted Chicken. Once this chicken is roasted, I like to carve the meat from the bone, place it in a container, spoon the juices over top, and keep it on hand to use like rotisserie chicken. I use it to snack on, make quick wraps, or to add to salads. It doesn't get much easier than these savory Lemon Garlic Roasted Chicken Drumsticks. They are full of lemon and herb flavor and practically fall off the bone tender and juicy.