Herb Roasted Chicken and Potatoes. Arrange the potatoes, onions, and whole chicken in a pan, season with a piquant Kikkoman Soy Sauce mixture, and let the oven do the rest! All Reviews for Roasted Herb Chicken and Potatoes. Chicken thighs, slathered in herb vinaigrette, roasted on bed of sliced potatoes and shallots.
Learn how to make Garlic-Herb Roasted Chicken with Potatoes, Carrots, and Onions. Chicken and potatoes, seasoned with parsley, thyme and garlic powder, roast so quickly in a high heat oven that you can make it on a busy weeknight. Toss the potatoes around the chicken. You can have Herb Roasted Chicken and Potatoes using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Herb Roasted Chicken and Potatoes
- It’s 6 medium of potatoes.
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 4 slice of of bacon.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion.
- You need 1 medium of bell pepper.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Season the whole thing with a fair amount of salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. This One Pan Lemon garlic herb Roasted Chicken and potatoes is such a flavor packed dish that is so easy to make, yet delicious! For oven-roasted potatoes, you want something in the middle, and that means Yukon Gold. The thin skin helps potatoes heat quickly and evenly Herb 'em up.
Herb Roasted Chicken and Potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl combine 3 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp onion powder, 1 tbsp garlic powder, 1 tbsp paprika, 1 tbsp parsley, and salt and pepper.
- Chop all potatoes and toss in mixture to coat..
- Place potatoes in casserole dish and bake in oven for 40 min till tender tossing potatoes around every 15 min.
- Combine remaining olive oil and dry ingredients in bowl salt and pepper to taste..
- Chop chicken, bacon, bell pepper, and onion into small portions and toss in mixture to coat.
- Once potatoes are tender pour chicken mixture over top of potatoes and continue to cook in oven at 450°F for 30 min..
We suggest parsley, rosemary, and thyme as a classic and simple way to season the potatoes, but really, any herbs or spices are welcome here. Wondering how it comes together in one pan? Roast the chicken and potatoes first, then throw the thawed peas in when just a few minutes of cooking time remain. Spatchcock chicken cooks faster than roasting a whole chicken. The bird cooks quickly and evenly, with more skin exposed to get crisp in the oven.