Sautéed Chicken and Apples with Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Radishes. Sautéed Chicken and Apples with Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Radishes. Place them both in a medium bowl. Roast Chicken with Sweet Potatoes and Apples.
Encore: Buffalo Chicken Twice-Cooked Sweet Potatoes. Place the chicken, breast side up, in a roasting pan or ceramic baking dish just large enough to hold the chicken and radishes, and sprinkle the cavity liberally with salt and. This was a delicious sweet tart potato dish. You can have Sautéed Chicken and Apples with Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Radishes using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sautéed Chicken and Apples with Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Radishes
- You need of Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Radishes.
- It’s 10 oz of sweet potatoes, 3/4” dice.
- It’s 1 bunch of radishes, small.
- You need 2 of sprigs fresh thyme.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Kosher salt, to taste.
- It’s 1 of Black pepper, to taste.
- Prepare of Chicken and Apples.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 each of apple, 1/2” dice.
- You need 1 small of onion.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, minced or chopped finely.
- Prepare 4 of sprigs fresh thyme.
- You need 1/2 cup of apple cider.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cider vinegar.
- It’s 8 oz of chicken, cooked.
- Prepare 2 tsp of spicy mustard.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of Magic Unicorn Salt.
I cooked it along with another item so it cooked longer at a lower temperature but I didn't change the recipe I did use gala apples,pale yellow-skinned potatoes and brown mustard (instead of yellow). Went great with roast lamb and duck with orange sauce. For the sautéed sweet potatoes, heat the butter and olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Place sweet potatoes cut side up on a sheet pan and lay chicken on top.
Sautéed Chicken and Apples with Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Radishes instructions
- Preheat oven to 400º F, with an empty baking or roasting pan inside. Wash the sweet potatoes and radishes. Peel and dice the sweet potatoes, and combine with the radishes in a medium bowl. Pick the leaves off of two thyme sprigs. In a mixing bowl, combine the thyme, olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste with the radish and sweet potato. Carefully spread the seasoned veggies evenly on the preheated baking pan, and cook for 15-20 minutes, or until tender and golden brown..
- While the veggies are cooking, heat a sauté pan over medium-high heat, then add the vegetable oil..
- Add apples in an even layer, and brown by cooking on one side without turning; add onion and garlic by stirring gently into apples with a wooden spoon or high-temp spatula. Add four sprigs of the thyme, apple cider, and cider vinegar..
- Reduce heat to a simmer, and cook until the onions are tender. Add chicken to the pan to heat. Turn off the heat, and gently stir in the spicy mustard and butter. Remove the thyme stems, and season to taste with Magic Unicorn Salt..
- Serve chicken and apples with roasted sweet potatoes and radishes. Enjoy!.
Arrange sweet potatoes in single layer. Drizzle with EVOO, cinnamon, salt and pepper. You will probably want to brush the cubes to ensure all are covered. Quick-Roasted Chicken with Potatoes, Onions, and Watercress. Sauteed Chicken in Mustard Cream Sauce.