Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef. Stuff Ground Beef In Bell Peppers With Onions And Rice To Make A Delicious Weeknight Meal. View Our Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe. Lightly stuff peppers with meat mixture.
Sprinkle insides of the peppers lightly with salt. Add drained tomatoes, salt, Worcestershire, and a dash of pepper. Colorful bell peppers are stuffed with Ground Beef, tomatoes and rice. You can have Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef
- It’s 4 of Red/yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 medium of white onion.
- You need 3/4 cup of fresh cherry tomatos.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Jasmine white rice.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of paprika.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 2 cup of water (for cooking rice).
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of bread crumbs.
Use a gentle touch with ground beef. Over-mixing will result in burgers, meatballs or meatloaves with a firm texture.. The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more. Crumble ground beef into the mixture and stir until ground beef is thoroughly combined with sauce and rice mixture.
Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef instructions
- Add rice into pot with water, wait for pot to boil and turn to low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Cook ground beef in frying pan, once fully browned drain excess oil.
- Cut bell peppers in half (and clear out seeds and the middles) and put on plate for later, save the tops!.
- Chop onion, tomatos, garlic.
- Chop the excess pepper off the tops and add it in with other vegetables.
- Add all vegetables into frying pan with beef.
- Add a splash of water into pan to keep things moist, simmer for 10 minutes.
- Season with garlic powder, salt pepper, and paprika (season well, don't be stingy!).
- Add Cooked rice in pan and stir until everything is mixed in well.
- Spoon mixture into the peppers.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs and cheese on top.
- Arrange peppers in pan and bake in oven at 350 for about an hour.
Return beef mixture to skillet, then stir in cooked rice and diced tomatoes. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate to get. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cut the tops off the peppers, and remove the seeds. Classic stuffed peppers with rice, ground beef, and a healthy rainbow of sweet red, yellow and orange bell peppers makes the best easy dinner idea any night of the week.