Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus. Filleting a chicken breast involves cutting it through the middle so you end up with two smaller breast fillets or cutlets. What wine to serve with this Baked Chicken with Cherry Tomatoes. To balance the acidity and sweetness of the roasted tomatoes, plump for either a.
Place the tomatoes and their juice into an oiled shallow roasting pan. Mix in the garlic and season to taste. Chicken thighs baked with cherry tomatoes, garlic, and rosemary. You can have Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus
- You need 1 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 8 stick of asparagus, trimmed.
- You need 6 of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 2 of sprigs rosemary.
- Prepare 1 pinch of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of freshly ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 of olive oil.
- You need 1 of white wine.
- Prepare 1 of balsamic vinegar.
The chicken and tomatoes will produce plenty of juice, which you can use for dipping crusty bread, or reduce further and serve as a sauce over the chicken. With seasoned rice and roasted asparagus, this was truly delicious. This tomato chicken came out super juicy because thin tenders are quickly seared and combined with fresh tomato sauce. Put veg in tinfoil tray place chicken on top.
Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus instructions
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6. Put 1 chicken breast, with its skin left on, in a bowl. Add 8 trimmed sticks of asparagus, 6 halved cherry tomatoes and the leaves from 1 sprig of fresh rosemary plus a whole sprig of rosemary as well. Toss everything together with a pinch of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and a drizzle of olive oil..
- Put the veg into a tinfoil tray and place the chicken and rosemary sprig on top. Season well. Add some white wine and cook in the middle of the oven for 25 to 35 minutes. Serve drizzled with balsamic vinegar..
Transfer to a mortar and pestle and crack. Add the chicken breasts, making sure to coat all sides with the marinade. The beauty of this tomato, chicken and chick pea sheet pan dinner is everything cooks at once. Chicken Parmesan with Roasted Cherry Tomato Sauce. Crispy Oven Chicken and Zucchini Sheet-Pan Dinner.