Mexican Casserole with ground beef in slow cooker. Crock Pot Mexican Casserole Recipe is the perfect meal to feed your family. Each bite is so cheesy and delicious and the entire meal is so easy to Hearty beef, tortillas, cheese and more come together for the best slow cooker taco casserole. Throw this together in the morning and come home to a.
Ground beef and tomato sauce are layered in a casserole with spinach and mozzarella cheese. Beef cooks with the sauce all day, then the casserole is put together and cooked a bit longer. Add the beef to the slow cooker. You can cook Mexican Casserole with ground beef in slow cooker using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican Casserole with ground beef in slow cooker
- Prepare 1 lb of extra lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 of medium onion chopped.
- You need 1 of small green bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 16 ounces of kidney beans, undrained.
- It’s 14 1/2 oz of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- It’s 8 ounces of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water (1 ounce).
- Prepare 1 envelope of reduced sodium taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chili powder.
- You need 1 1/3 cups of instant rice uncooked.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Add the enchilada sauce, salsa, green chiles, garlic, onion, chili powder, cumin and I do suggest maybe serving with Mexican rice and refried beans, then there will be plenty! Crock Pot/Slow Cooker Authentic Street TacosRustic Joyful FOOD. Ground beef is a good choice for slow cooker casseroles, stews, chilis, meatloaf, and many other dishes. Most meats can be added to the slow Ground beef, in most cases, should be browned in advance for best texture and color.
Mexican Casserole with ground beef in slow cooker step by step
- Brown ground beef and onion in nonstick skillet..
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker, except rice and cheese..
- Cook on low for 4-8 hours..
- Stir in rice, cover, and cook until tender..
- Sprinkle with cheese..
- Cover and cook until cheese is melted..
If you use ground beef often, consider browning several pounds. Try this simple to make and delicious Mexican Cornbread Casserole for dinner. It is sure to be a family favorite. Both of my slow cookers finally died. Think of this dish as a Mexican flavored, deconstructed cabbage roll without the rice.