Ground Beef Casserole. Easy recipes for ground beef casserole. See how to make this hearty dinner winner with rice, noodles, potatoes, or Mexican-style. These easy ground beef casserole recipes are dinner winners, and most are easy on the budget as well.
Homestyle Ground Beef Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Ground beef casseroles are always a good choice for busy weeknight family meals. Ground Beef and Pasta Casserole Recipe This casserole is perfect for your busy week when getting in and out of. You can cook Ground Beef Casserole using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 tbsp of white sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 2 cans (15 oz) of tomato sauce (sometimes I use a jar of maranaria sauce).
- You need 1 (8 oz) of package egg noodles.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 (3 oz) of package cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1 of onion, diced, how much to use is up to you.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Our ground beef casserole includes hamburger meat, onions, and peppers, is flavored with tomatoes, spices, combined with pasta and topped with cheese. When it comes to comfort food, it's hard to beat the good ol' casserole, especially when it's made with ground beef. This recipe is everything you love about classic ground beef tacos baked into an easy casserole My love for classic ground beef tacos — you know, the kind with the signature seasoning pack, topped. "Comfort" is the key word for this creamy ground beef and noodle casserole that makes a memorable meal out of simple ingredients. MORE+ LESS Ground Beef Casserole made with an aromatic blend of spices, beef, tomatoes and some good old cheese.
Ground Beef Casserole step by step
- Cook ground beef, drain Mix sugar, salt, garlic powder and tomato sauce into beef.
- Simmer about 20 min.
- Cook egg noodles, about 5 or so minutes. Drain.
- Preheat oven 350° Grease 9×13 dish.
- Mix sour cream, cream cheese and onion..
- Put 1/2 the noodles into dish, 1/2 sour cream mixture the 1/2 beed mixture. Repeat layers..
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake 30 min..
A great meal that the whole family will rave about. This family-favorite ground beef casserole features cooked rotini pasta combined with canned tomatoes, breadcrumbs, Cheddar cheese and Parmesan and is perfect for a busy weeknight. My mom often made this casserole when I was growing up, and it was one of my favorite meals. It tastes terrific with a salad and rolls. This Mexican Ground Beef Casserole is a super family-friendly meal that you're going to love!