Ground Beef with Mushrooms. Browned ground beef is simmered with garlic and condensed cream of mushroom soup, then mixed with prepared egg noodles and sour cream. This is a great starter recipe. I changed it up a bit, I added fresh garlic , onion, mushrooms, and garlic salt to the ground beef while frying it.
These days it usually refers to a burger in which a. Grass-fed ground beef is now available in most stores and I would recommend it for this stuffed pepper recipe. This recipe is the perfect combination of a flavor-packed comfort food that is low in calories, anti-inflammatory, and Add olive oil and then ground beef, mushrooms, onions, garlic, salt and pepper. You can cook Ground Beef with Mushrooms using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef with Mushrooms
- Prepare 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 of onion chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of scallion chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mushroom sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
I used half ground beef and half mushrooms to stretch my pennies a bit further, but you could do all mushroom or all beef if you prefer. If you're doing a vegetarian version with all mushrooms, use mushroom or vegetable broth to replace the beef broth. Hey, this is a great Ground Beef Recipe that goes a long way! A one-pot meal and you can use the Slow Cooker after browning and draining the onion and beef!
Ground Beef with Mushrooms step by step
- In a hot frying pan, cook beef, onion, garlic and butter over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked..
- Add the chopped scallions and mushrooms. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until mushrooms are tender. Add salt and pepper and soy sauce; cook and stir until mixture is hot..
- Serve while it's warm..
I make this ground beef stroganoff recipe without cream of mushroom soup mostly because it's hardly any extra work to make it from scratch when all it takes is chopping a handful of mushrooms and whisking together beef broth, milk and flour. It might seem like a lot of mushrooms in the recipe, but. Ground beef is a simple ingredient that add depth to soups, appetizers and sauces. Spaghetti Squash with Grass-Fed Beef and. Creamy low carb beef stroganoff made with ground beef, mushrooms and onions, in a tasty sour cream sauce flavored with brandy, herbs, and spice.