Roasted Garlic Chicken Puffs. These roasted garlic chicken puffs are a great appetizer to make for any potluck or get together. These garlic chicken puffs made with a cream cheese and chicken filling wrapped in crescent dough is quick, easy, and perfect for your big game party. Preparation Cook chicken and shred into fine chunks.
Find this Pin and more on Hors d'ourves by Joanie Simon. These roasted garlic chicken puffs are a great appetizer to make for any potluck or get together. I love cutting into this puff pastry parcel to find a well seasoned full chicken breast, adjust the garlic to your preference if desired. You can cook Roasted Garlic Chicken Puffs using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Garlic Chicken Puffs
- It’s 4 of cans crescent rolls.
- You need 2 of -8 oz. package's cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked chicken breast (chopped in small fine chunks).
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded swiss cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh chopped garlic.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped green onion.
Wrap each chicken breast in puff pastry. Please say something when you see the recipe! Saying ANYthing is good, it helps you continue seeing my posts! Roasted garlic chicken recipe, whole chicken, brined in a garlic salt brine, then roasted.
Roasted Garlic Chicken Puffs instructions
- Cook your 1 lb of chicken in a non stick pan with a little olive oil and salt pepper to taste on medium heat. While chicken is half done add your 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh garlic. Cook until garlic is browned/reduced. Let chicken cool a little and chop into fine small chunks..
- Place remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl. Add warm chicken & garlic mixture and combine..
- Spoon 2-3 tablespoons of filling into crescent roll and cook per instructions on can..
- It's okay to over stuff crescent rolls and have them ooze out the sides. The mixture goes a long way..
Would you like to know a trick to tender, succulent, roast chicken? We usually roast chickens breast side down to ensure tender breast meat. Rinse and pat dry the chicken. Salt and pepper liberally and allow to temper on a cutting board while you prepare the garlic. In a large ovenproof saute pan over medium heat, cook the whole garlic cloves in olive oil and butter, stirring.