Vegan Ramen Soup. My favorite way to eat vegan ramen noodle soup. How do you make vegan ramen noodle soup? JOC, didn't even realize it was vegetarian when he tasted the soup.
You know those instant vegan ramen soup packages? Well, those are ok, but those dehydrated vegetables aren't going to cut it for me. This quick and easy vegan ramen is a delicious soup recipe that is bursting with flavour! You can cook Vegan Ramen Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Ramen Soup
- You need 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh ginger minced.
- Prepare 2 cups of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of tamari sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of miso paste.
- Prepare 2 of portobello mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare Half of block extra firm tofu cut into cubes.
- It’s of Vegan Ramen or rice noodles.
- It’s Half of yellow, orange or red bell-pepper, sliced.
This vegan ramen noodle soup is all about up-ing your ramen game. The thin fried tofu slices had To make Vegan Ramen Noodle Soup: Cut the tofu into nice thin pieces. Vegan Ramen Noodle Soup – It's quick, easy, and super flavorful! The perfect balance of noodles, veggies, and broth.
Vegan Ramen Soup instructions
- Prepare all the veggies according to the instructions..
- For the broth, heat a medium sized pot and add the garlic and ginger. Add a splash of vegetable broth and cook for 1 minute..
- Add the remaining veggie broth/water, soy sauce and miso paste and let simmer for 10 minutes. Once done, add the ramen/ rice noodles and cook in the broth according to the instructions on the package..
- Fry' the tofu in soy sauce, cook the mushrooms in veggie broth until soft.
- Once the noodles are cooked, assemble your bowl. Add all the toppings, noodles and finally pour the broth in..
- For meal-prep half cook the noodles and strain them well. Cover with sesame oil to avoid sticking and refrigerate..
Top it off with as much hot sauce as you can handle. Easy and quick vegan ramen with a creamy miso and sesame soup! You only need one pot and ingredients that can be found in major supermarkets. Making vegan ramen is sooo much easier than. Ramen noodle soup is such a versatile comfort meal.