Almost Ground Beef Stroganoff. And yes – this ground beef stroganoff is the perfect one pot meal. I love that there are less dishes to do, and I love how much flavor gets infused with the pasta when you cook it in broth and onion and even the ground beef drippings. The final dish is super flavorful and comforting – just like beef.
You might notice I didn't add mushrooms which you would typically see in Stroganoff. That's because I don't i love ur recipe, and almost like mine! I use garlic mushrooms squirt of Worcester and wine! You can have Almost Ground Beef Stroganoff using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Almost Ground Beef Stroganoff
- You need 1-2/3 pound of ground beef.
- You need 3 of large carrots.
- Prepare 1 pound of whole green beans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of mustard powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dehydrated onions.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt more or less to your taste.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chives i used my recipe chives oil, homemade.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of If Needed—–.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water, cold.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cornstarch.
Creamy Pastas are a point of weakness for me…and just about every client I cooked for. One Pot Beef Stroganoff is a simple weeknight meal. With mushrooms and beef in a creamy rich sauce with egg noodles, this dreamy dish is Beef – I used ground beef today since it was what I had on hand. For information on using more tradition cubed or stripped beef please scroll to my tips section.
Almost Ground Beef Stroganoff step by step
- Slice the carrots.
- To a deep pan add the ground beef, carrots, onions and spices..
- Cook till the beef is brown and carrots are most way done. Add 1/2 cup water, chives, and green beans. Stir and cook till green beans are tender I used frozen. It takes about 15 minutes..
- Add mayonnaise and sour cream. Mix well but don't boil. if not thick enough then mix the cornstarch and water and add stirring constantly it will thicken..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Stroganoff typically contains beef, mushrooms, and onions combined in a sour cream sauce. Instead of the traditional beef strips, this version of the famous Russian This skillet ground beef stroganoff is the perfect meal for a busy day. Put some noodles or rice on to cook while you cook the ground beef. Ground beef: I would recommend to drain fat from ground beef during browning. In medium skillet, brown ground beef and onion; drain excess fat.