Buttery Ramen Noodles. Find Deals on Noodles For Ramen in Groceries on Amazon. This garlic butter ramen noodles is so simple yet crazy good that both adults and kids will enjoy. Say hello to your new go-to quick lunch, dinner or snack!
How to make Garlic Butter Ramen Noodle Stir Fry. Bring a medium pot of water to a rolling boil. While your water is boiling begin the stir fry. You can have Buttery Ramen Noodles using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buttery Ramen Noodles
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 package of Ramen noodles.
- It’s 1-1/2 tablespoons of chopped parsley flakes.
Heat butter in a large skillet on medium heat. These noodles are for those nights when you're craving simple summer flavors, but are also looking for total comfort food in a bowl full of buttered noodles. This dish has brown rice ramen noodles. I recently shared a photo of these noodles on Instagram and it's safe to say that it's a well-loved recipe.
Buttery Ramen Noodles instructions
- Melt the butter in the water with the seasoning packet..
- Add the noodles and boil for 4 minutes stirring often. Add pepper and parsley..
- Stir it in and serve I hope you enjoy!!.
When I returned home from LA last week and things really started to escalate with the Coronavirus, I made these noodles. Thai Peanut Ramen Noodles gives instant ramen a makeover with a mouthwatering peanut sauce! This easy ramen noodles recipe is ready in ten minutes!. The sauce consists of creamy peanut butter, soy sauce, chili sauce, sesame oil, and a bit of honey. You will whisk it until it is as smooth as you can get it.