Leftover Oven Roasted Chicken & roasted vegetables Pasta. And nothing makes a meal more quick-fix than leftover chicken, be it rotisserie, smoked, or grilled. Just imagine: Tomorrow's lunch could be creamy chicken soup, classic chicken salad, or even a melty chicken panini. Turn leftover chicken or store-bought rotisserie chicken into enchiladas, chicken salad, chicken soup, chicken pizza.the list goes on and on..
Leftover chicken is the start to the easiest taco Tuesday. Shred the meat and pile it into warm tortillas, or give the meat even more flavor by simmering it with some of your favorite salsa. You can also bulk up the tacos with beans or slaw. You can have Leftover Oven Roasted Chicken & roasted vegetables Pasta using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Leftover Oven Roasted Chicken & roasted vegetables Pasta
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of oven roasted chicken breast, take meat of the bone and cut into bite size pieces.
- You need 1 of roasted vegtables.
- Prepare 2 cup of vegetable broth.
- You need 2 tbsp of pesto.
- It’s 1 cup of pasta water.
- Prepare 1 lb of penne pasta.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper, to taste.
Get a recipe: Rotisserie Chicken Tacos These leftover chicken recipes will turn last night's roast chicken into an exciting new dinner. When my kids were small, I'd stuff leftover chicken into these oven-baked quesadillas. I often grab rotisserie chicken instead. —Pam Martin, Canandaigua, New York. Mix cubes (or shreds, if that's easier) of leftover chicken with butter, cream cheese, milk, chives and pimientos to make a deliciously creamy filling for crescent roll sandwiches.
Leftover Oven Roasted Chicken & roasted vegetables Pasta instructions
- Cook pasta according to package.
- Heat olive oil in a saute pan on medium high heat cook garlic for a couple minutes, add cut up chicken breast and vegetables and and broth, bring to up to temperature and simmer on low, season with salt & pepper.
- When pasta is done, add 1 cup of water to the saute pan, cook about 10 more minutes. Serve over pasta. Enjoy!!.
Baked in the oven and topped with crushed croutons, these Savory Crescent Chicken Squares are best served still warm and are perfect for a quick meal. Never freeze cooked chicken more than once. Rotisserie chicken makes it easy to get a main course on the table in a flash. But you don't have to serve the chicken as it comes. Transform store-bought rotisserie chicken by using it as a base.