Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken.
You can cook Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken
- Prepare 2 lb of chicken breasts.
- It’s 14 oz of coconut milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of thai green curry paste.
- Prepare 4 cup of vegetables.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 bunch of basil.
Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken instructions
- Place chicken breasts into slow cooker..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut milk and thai green curry paste..
- Add the mixture to the slow cooker and set the slow cooker to low for 3.5 hours..
- After 3.5 hours, cut up vegetables (onions, mushrooms, and carrots are good) or use a bag of defrosted frozen vegetables and add them to the slow cooker. Set the slow cooker to high for another half hour..
- Add fish sauce and basil at the end and serve with rice or noodles..