Ground Beef and Green Beans. Tools You Need: Knife Chopping board Cooking spoon Wok/skillet. Cook and stir ground beef and onion in large skillet until meat is brown and onion is tender. Add green beans and heat to boiling.
Season the green beans with salt and pepper, then transfer everything to a bowl with the pan drippings. Serve with a dollop of sour cream. Ground beef and onions are slowly simmered in a rich tomato sauce. You can cook Ground Beef and Green Beans using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef and Green Beans
- Prepare 1/3 cup of dehydrated onions.
- It’s 1 pound of green beans whole.
- Prepare 1-1/3 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
Fresh green beans are added and allowed to simmer for a few minutes before serving. Served with Garlic Smashed Potatoes , this meal was a simple and delicious way to get dinner on the table with a minimum of fuss. Sauteed Green Beans with Ground Beef is a simple, quick, and easy dish to cook for lunch or dinner. This is ideal during busy days, when you have a limited amount of time allotted to prepare your meal.
Ground Beef and Green Beans instructions
- Add beef, beans, onions and salt and heat.
- Let it sauté for 15 minutes covered then add garlic and pepper..
- Cook covered till liquids are absorbed. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
It also tastes good and it is satisfying. I created this low carb ground beef casserole recipe with canned green beans since most have a can or frozen green beans in their pantry. Fresh green beans go bad quickly so they may not be an option for everyone. However, feel free to swap out the canned green beans for frozen or fresh. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly!