Homemade Ground beef Tacos!. Taking just a little extra time to make this flavorful ground beef makes all the difference in your homemade tacos! All Reviews for Ground Beef with Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix. An easy to make homemade taco seasoning and a secret ingredient that makes this the most flavorful and juiciest taco meat EVER!
These Easy Ground Beef Tacos are better than take-out and ready in minutes. These are made with a homemade taco seasoning and served with the perfect toppings! Our favorite seasoned ground beef for tacos is here! You can cook Homemade Ground beef Tacos! using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Ground beef Tacos!
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion minced.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 3 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of jalapeño minced.
This is what I prep on super busy weeknights – and I even prep it ahead of time too. We show you how to make your own homemade vegan ground beef or vegan taco meat for tacos, burgers, or sloppy joe! It is an easy diy vegan meat recipe. I make these ground beef tacos almost every week, they're so fast to make!
Homemade Ground beef Tacos! step by step
- Take a wok or skillet and heat up oil then sauté onion, jalapeño, and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add the ground beef and sauté for another 5 minutes or until meat is brown.
- Add the rest of the spices and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add water and mix for another 3 minutes.
- Turn the heat to low and cover and simmer for another 10-15 minutes or until most of the liquid have been absorbed.
- Turn off the heat and Remove the lid and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Remove from wok or skillet & serve.
- Best served with either crunchy corn or flour tortilla with taco cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream. Enjoy!.
I put out a condiments bar and let everyone assemble their perfect taco The onion and beef are cooked until browned, then are seasoned with homemade taco spice and tomatoes. I use petite diced tomatoes which I drain. Homemade taco seasoning is a snap to use! This ground beef taco recipe, made with homemade taco seasoning, creates a flavor-packed weeknight meal! On a busy weeknight, easy Mexican dishes like tacos are such a time saver.