Baked Lemon Chicken & Roasted Veggies. This baked lemon chicken recipe is perfectly juicy and tender, easy to make, and full of the BEST fresh lemony flavor. This baked lemon chicken is coated in a lemon herb and butter sauce. This easy lemon chicken recipe is perfect for a weeknight dinner!
Try it with my Quick and Easy Skillet Lemon Chicken or my Easy Lemon Garlic Baked Tilapia. Baked Lemon Chicken is sure to be a new weeknight dinner staple. The most tender and juicy chicken ever, and so easy and full of flavor! You can cook Baked Lemon Chicken & Roasted Veggies using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Lemon Chicken & Roasted Veggies
- It’s 4 of Chicken Quarters- thigh & leg w/ skin.
- You need 8 medium of Red Potatoes- quartered wedges.
- You need 1 lb of Carrots-peeled.
- It’s 7 large of Lemons.
- You need 2 large of White Onions-quartered.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Fresh Greenbeans.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive Oil- (with lemon).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Rosemary- chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fresh Thyme-chopped & divided.
- You need 1 clove of Fresh Garlic-minced.
- You need 3 tsp of Dried Oregano-divided.
- It’s 2 tsp of Poultry Seasoning-divided.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 1 of Equipment-grater/aluminum foil/large baking pan/couple large bowls/peeler/strainer/.
When it comes to baked chicken, I wrote the book. Easy Baked Lemon Chicken. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Incredibly flavorful and juicy Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken is low-carb, gluten-free and takes MINUTES to prepare. Sit back and relax while it cooks!
Baked Lemon Chicken & Roasted Veggies step by step
- Put strainer over large mixing bowl and juice 3 large lemons..
- Add Tbsp. lemon olive oil, 2 Tbsp rosemary, 1 Tbsp thyme, 1 tsp oregano, 1 tsp poultry seasoning, salt & pepper (tsp each) or to taste..
- Soak greenbeans, potatoes,carrots,and onions in juice mixture, then transfer to large baking pan..
- Add the juice of 2 more large lemons to the remaining juice mixture, then add the vegetable oil and the remaining thyme, oregano, poultry seasoning, also add the minced garlic, and a bit more salt and a full Tbsp pepper. Stir..
- Rinse chicken quarters, then soak in juice mixture. Fill the skin pocket as much as possible, then put atop the bean/carrot/potatoes..
- Place 3 tsp. butter under the skin of each chicken. Zest 1 lemon and sprinkle over veggies and chicken, then slice 1 lemon and put a slice on each chicken quarter..
- Put foil covered chicken in oven @375 degrees for 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Remove from oven, drain excess chicken fat/juice. Put back in oven without foil for 30-45 min @ 425°F to crisp skin. Check every 15 min. for the last part..
- Check internal temperature to make sure fully cooked. Insert thermometer near thigh/leg joint. Don't hit bone, you want no less than 165°F..
- Enjoy! Let me know how you like it!.
Do not refrigerate overnight, or the. Jump to the Lemon Garlic Baked Chicken Breasts Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see How long you need to bake chicken breasts will depend on how large they are. Click BELL icon to get my latest videos! Lemon pepper seasoning, a zesty combo of dried lemon peel, onion, garlic, and plenty of ground black peppercorns. Try our moreish tray bake packed with crisp chicken thighs, creamy lemon sauce and fragrant rosemary.