Roasted Red Pepper, Mozzarella and Basil Stuffed Chicken. Roasted bell pepper, mozzarella, and fresh basil stuffed chicken breast is one of those dishes that will become a regular feature at your dinner table. It's full of flavor, scrumptious, and looks good enough to go from a family favorite to a more elegant meal. "I am always looking for healthy recipes for me. Top chicken with remaining mozzarella slices and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Better Bruschetta Chicken SaladTyson. light string cheese, garlic, plum tomato, black olives, Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breast Strips. Grilled chicken that's good enough for a backyard cookout party. Cut out a pocket in the chicken breast to stuff with fresh mozzarella cheese and roasted peppers. You can have Roasted Red Pepper, Mozzarella and Basil Stuffed Chicken using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Red Pepper, Mozzarella and Basil Stuffed Chicken
- You need 4 of Boneless/skinless chicken breast.
- You need 8 oz of Fresh mozzarella cheese, slice into 8 slices.
- You need 1 1/2 of jars of roasted red pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Prepare 1 bunch of of Basil whole leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Fresh Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Jarred roasted red peppers and pesto can make any sandwich (or anything, for that matter) taste better. I like to keep chicken and turkey in the Spread the bottom half of the loaf with the pesto-mayonnaise mixture. How to make mozzarella stuffed chicken: Start by roasting the tomatoes while preparing the chicken Make this classic Spinach and Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken Breast for dinner tonight! Generously season the outsides of each chicken breast with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
Roasted Red Pepper, Mozzarella and Basil Stuffed Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a 9×12 casserole dish..
- Butterfly cut by slicing into long side the side of the breast stopping just about a 1/4 of a inch from opposite side..
- Lay chicken in casserole dish opened up. Sprinkle the into with half of the Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper..
- Stack roasted red pepper, basil, and 1 slice of Mozzarella cheese on the bottom side..
- Fold the top flap of the chicken over the bottom side of chicken, tucking in the red pepper, basil, and cheese. Sprinkle remaining italian seasoning of the top of the chicken..
- Bake 30-40 minute or (until chicken is no longer pink inside). Pull chicken out of the oven and turn oven broil the high..
- Top the chicken with the remaining mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with parmesan cheese..
- Broil until cheese is brown and bubbly about 5 mins.
Salami, mozzarella, basil + roasted red pepper are necessities for this yummy Italian sandwich that you'll want to make on repeat. This simple yet flavorful Italian sandwich is made with fresh mozzarella, zesty salami, sweet roasted red peppers, vibrant basil leaves, and rich, buttery olive oil. The roasted red pepper (which you can find in a jar, or you can roast yourself) melts in your mouth after it's baked into the chicken with garlic cloves and fresh basil. Not only is it super simple, but it's fresh and light, despite mounds of mozzarella. The roasted red pepper (which you can find in a jar.