Beef Ramen with Black Forest Ham and Chives. Add the ramen noodles and flavor packet to a bowl with water. Roll the ham up into a roll. Stir onion mix, ham, and chives into potatoes.
Sweet Potato Hash With Black Forest HamEating Well. A huge roast beef and black forest ham sandwich with crunchy red onions. Black Forest ham (German: Schwarzwälder Schinken) is a variety of dry-cured smoked ham produced in the Black Forest region of Germany. You can cook Beef Ramen with Black Forest Ham and Chives using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Ramen with Black Forest Ham and Chives
- You need 1 package of beef ramen.
- It’s 3 slices of black forest ham.
- You need 2 cups of hot water.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Chinese black vinegar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chopped chives.
Who doesn't like pork-fried rice, especially when it features our SmokeMaster® Beechwood Smoked Black Forest Ham. Here's a great way to get every last bit of flavor out of your ham and, also, not bust the bank! This classic trilogy of garlic, ginger and soy makes this dish crave-worthy. Laced with Black Forest ham and nutty Gruyère, and built on a foundation of pumpernickel and sourdough bread, this version uses spicy mustard to give the eggs a zippy boost.
Beef Ramen with Black Forest Ham and Chives instructions
- Add the ramen noodles and flavor packet to a bowl with water. Heat till cooked..
- Roll the ham up into a roll. Slice the roll across making strips about 1/4 inch wide like a pinwheel. Stice the pinwheels once across. Add to the ramen with the chives. Stir in the soya sauce and vinegar. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Place the slices of ham evenly over the bread cubes, then sprinkle with half of the cheese. Beef chunks, vegetable flakes and the 'sul-long-tang' broth base make this traditional Korean hot & spicy soup nutrient rich and delicious. Lots of garlic enhances the absorption of nourishment and the addition of fresh vegetables provides vital nutrients. Hearty Hoisin Beef Ramen: After much demand and interest on my other instructable for Ramen, ive decided to release yet another instructable on a Pour your ramen into a bowl and get a fork to dress it, as you will want to use the fork to press the toppings down into the soup a little bit, please don't do. Ramen – asian noodle soup Asian ramen instant noodles isolated on white background Ramen Asian soup Asian Miso ramen noodles with egg, tofu and enoki.