Oven Roasted Chicken Salad. Complete nutrition information for Oven Roasted Chicken Salad from Subway including calories, Weight Watchers points, ingredients and allergens. The Oven Roasted Chicken salad has warm, savory chicken tossed together with crisp greens and any veggies you want. Your favorite sandwich, just in salad form.
If you have leftover chicken, you can shred it and add it to soups, sandwiches, salads and more! Although the lemon rosemary chicken is super. Learn how to make this super Easy Oven Roasted Chicken Shawarma, plus an out of this world garlic sauce and prepare your own chicken shawarma wraps. You can cook Oven Roasted Chicken Salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven Roasted Chicken Salad
- You need 1 tsp of cilantro.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Hungarian paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- You need 4 large of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 cup of apple chopped, granny smith.
- You need 1 cup of apple chopped, golden delicious.
- It’s 3 cup of iceberg lettuce.
- Prepare 2 large of tomatoes wedged.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pecans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped dried cherries.
- You need 2 tbsp of arrowroot powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
Hubs loves chicken shawarma and he loves going to Extreme Pita almost every week to get his chicken shawarma wrap with tabbouleh salad. Recipe courtesy of Provence Breads and Cafe. Sprinkle salt, pepper, cayenne, lavender, lemon, and garlic on chicken. This oven roasted chicken breast is crispy-skinned, tender and juicy on the inside, and very flavorful.
Oven Roasted Chicken Salad step by step
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Coat chicken breast with salt, pepper, garlic, paprika, whole leaf oregano, and cilantro. Put into oven and roast till done..
- Slice chicken. Let chicken simmer in juices 5 minutes, then remove from juices Add butter and arrowroot powder to juices. Stirring constantly let thicken. This is the dressing for salad..
- Chop 3 cups iceberg lettuce. Chop apples. Wedge tomatoes. Add pecans, and dried cherries. Add chicken on top then dressing..
- Serve hope you enjoy.
It's very easy to make and hard to mess up. I use this recipe to make bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts and whole chickens. The most important part in this recipe is to not. Get full nutrition facts for other Subway products and all your other favorite brands. Enjoy this simple Oven Whole Roasted Chicken Recipe, perfect for a weekend family dinner.