Chinese BBQ Ground Beef & Rice. Chinese BBQ Ground Beef & Rice instructions. In a large skillet on medium low heat without oil lightly toast the sesame seeds then set aside. In large skillet add the oil, celery, carrot, onion, garlic, ginger, pepper flakes, turmeric, vinegar and liquid aminos.
The marinating process is intended to eliminate the gamey taste of the beef, impart some flavor, and tenderize. Chinese Ground Beef Meat Sauce Easy rice bowl, noodle bowl, or even spaghetti bowl. The idea of meat sauce is that busy Moms who cannot prepare food for their kids during lunchtime can rest easy that the kiddos will have a satisfying meal once they return from school. You can cook Chinese BBQ Ground Beef & Rice using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese BBQ Ground Beef & Rice
- You need 1 inch of long piece fresh ginger finely grated.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of celery stock finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of small carrot finely chopped.
- It’s 1/4 of large sweet onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of liquid aminos.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground turmeric.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chinese style bbq sauce (see my recipe).
- You need 1 tbsp of sriracha.
- It’s 1 tsp of stir fry sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of granulated garlic.
- It’s of Rice.
- Prepare 2 cups of white rice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of stir fry sauce.
- You need 1/4 of ground turmeric.
As long as Mom remembers to turn on the rice cooker, the kiddos can simply. Season the beef all over with the Chinese five-spice powder, salt and pepper. Add the beef and top with the hoisin mixture; turn to coat. Inspired by the flavors of Chinese barbecue bao buns, each biscuit bundle in this tasty appetizer recipe is stuffed with ground beef that's cooked in a mouthwatering barbecue-hoisin sauce.
Chinese BBQ Ground Beef & Rice step by step
- In a large skillet on medium low heat without oil lightly toast the sesame seeds then set aside..
- In large skillet add the oil, celery, carrot, onion, garlic, ginger, pepper flakes, turmeric, vinegar and liquid aminos..
- Once the veggies are soft add the ground beef. Cook until done and browned a bit..
- Add all the sauce ingredients and simmer until thickened..
- Add rice ingredients to rice cooker and follow directions for your model..
- Once rice is done and sitting on the warm setting add any vegetables you would want like broccoli, bamboo shoots or whatever you have on hand..
- Spoon some rice into a bowl cover with the beef and top with the toasted sesame and any other garnish of your choice like scallions or shredded cabbage and carrots..
Korean BBQ beef is one of our favorite dishes to prepare at home, but when we want an easier, quicker, and cheaper alternative, Korean ground beef is the way to go. Made with ground beef and a simple four-ingredient sauce, it delivers the sweet and savory flavors we love in half the cost and half the time. I normally use chuck roast for barbecue beef, but I loved switching up the recipe by using ground beef. For the vinegar, I used apple cider vinegar. For the sugar, I used brown sugar. catweber.