Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat. Pinto Beans With Bacon, Mexican Style Pinto Beans, Pinto Beans Sundal ~ Pinto Beans Stir Fried With Coconut. This dish of pinto beans with ground beef makes a hearty meal with or without the rice. Serve the delicious bean dish with cornbread or biscuits.
Trusted Results with Dorito casserole hamburger meat pinto beans and mexican corn. Brown hamburger meat, onion and pepper. Drain. pour on top of bean mixture. You can cook Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat
- It’s 2 lbs of pinto beans.
- It’s 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 of sweet onion diced.
- Prepare 4-5 of garlic clove diced.
- You need 1 bunch of cilantro diced.
- You need 5-6 of small sweet tomatoes diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of favorite barbecue sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbs of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbs of pepper.
- You need 1 tbs of chile powder.
- You need 1/2 tbs of cumin.
- You need 1/2-1 tbs of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1-2 of jalapeño pepper (remove seeds to reduce heat).
- You need 1/2 tbs of garlic powder.
In this cooking video The Wolfe Pit shows you how to make Pinto Beans with ham. This recipe starts with dried pinto beans that are parboiled and pre-soaked. Originally this recipe called for Kidney beans and Hamburger meat which I replaced the kidney beans with Pinto Beans, and used ham instead of Hamburger meat, (adding the ham instead of hamburger was by mistake). I was trying to remember the ingredients by heart.
Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat step by step
- Cover beans in water 2 to 3 hours before starting. Saute' the onion and garlic. Add in hamburger meat and brown..
- Add beans and cover 1 inch above and turn heat to medium high. Add all other ingredients and cover. Stir occasionally and check to see if need to add more water if cooks down. Goes great with corn bread, Enjoy!!.
Pinto beans are simmered down with ham hocks and flavors galore reaching tender thick perfection! This will be the best country meal you've ever had! This Pinto Beans Recipe with Ham Hocks is a true Southern Comfort Food delicacy! Dried pinto beans are soaked then simmered with meaty ham. Pinto beans, slow cooked with ham, onion, celery and jalapenos, served over rice with a side of Though pinto beans may not really be a classic Southern recipe for this part of The Deep South Saute meats and veggies; add to crockpot.