Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers. The perfect weeknight chicken dinner – Easy Juicy Oven Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs Recipe. Made with boneless skinless chicken thighs and baked in the oven and a great dipping sauce. One of my favorite boneless skinless chicken thigh recipes.
Juicy chicken thighs smothered in an amazing honey mustard sauce then broiled until crispy. Start by combining honey, dijon mustard, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper in Brush the honey mustard sauce evenly onto the chicken. A healthy baked honey mustard chicken recipe, seared first for maximum flavor and roasted with vegetables and topped with a lightly sweetened Dijon sauce. You can have Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers
- You need 2 of large cloves garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 c of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 7 T of honey.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- It’s pinch of ground cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 lbs of chicken thighs, boneless and skinless.
- Prepare 2 of green bell peppers.
- Prepare 2 of red bell peppers.
- It’s of olive oil cooking spray.
- It’s 2 T of sliced unsalted almonds, toasted.
- Prepare 2 T of fresh parsley, chopped.
This Honey Mustard Chicken is made with chicken breast simmered in a luscious honey mustard More recipes made using Honey Mustard Sauce. Baked Honey Mustard Chicken – baked until Honey Mustard Salad Dressing – fantastic used with leafy salads or more hearty salads like roasted. I love me a quick, flavorful chicken dish and these roasted honey mustard BBQ chicken thighs are right on the money! Baked Honey Mustard Chicken – The classic combination of honey and mustard smothered all over tender chicken breasts and baked to a succulent Prepare the honey mustard sauce, first: combine olive oil, honey, dijon mustard, wholegrain mustard, yellow mustard, vinegar, and paprika in a.
Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers instructions
- MARINADE: In small bowl, combine garlic, mustard, honey, thyme and cayenne. Combine chicken and 2/3 c of marinade in zip-top. Refrigerate bag, turning and mixing through the bag 2-3 times, 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining mustard mixture..
- ROAST: Arrange one oven rack in highest position. Preheat broiler to high. Line baking sheet with foil. Place peppers in sheet and broil until all sides blackened using tongs to turn. Transfer to bowl and cover tightly with plastic wrap. When cool, remove skin, stems and seeds. Slice thin and set aside..
- BROIL: Arrange oven rack 7-8" from top element. Line large rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Arrange chicken on sheet and diced marinade. Broil on high until tops are golden brown, 7-10 min. Turn chicken and broil until cooked through, 3-5min. Remove from oven and let cool to room temp..
- BAKE: In 9×13-inch baking dish, add peppers and top with chicken. Turn oven to 300°F. Pour reserved mustard mixture over chicken and peppers, toss to coat. Bake uncovered until heated through, 20-25 min. Sprinkle with almonds and parsley and serve..
These roasted honey mustard BBQ chicken thighs are on repeat these days. I've made the honey mustard sauce before when I posted the homemade chicken nuggets. It really is an incredible honey mustard sauce and I always find myself going back to that. This Baked Honey Mustard Chicken is one of our favorite recipes. Chicken thighs also work well in this baked honey mustard chicken recipe.